Recipe by Jeff Lim@Chef#166107
A simple new recipe, chinese style, easy to prepare, easy and fast, its nice with rice.
- 1 cucumber, cut in cubes
- 12 prawns
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prawns to marinate with a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon sugar.
- Add oil to wok, add in cucumber, fry for 1 minute, add in the prawns, then the oyster sauce, stir fry till the prawns are cooked, add in the fried chopped garlics and chopped corriander leaves.
- You can use other sauces, like the hoi sin sauce, scallop sauce or the abalone sauce. All available in the stores.