- 2 green cucumbers, cut into round slices (1 cm thick)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cottage cheese, crumbled (paneer)
- 1 teaspoon chives, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, finely chopped
- red chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the cream cheese and cottage cheese together in a blender.
- Add salt and red chilli powder to the blended mixture and mix well.
- Arrange the cucumber slices very neatly on a serving platter.
- Place 2 tsps.
- of the mixture on each slice.
- Garnish with 2 1/2 inch pieces of chives, almond flakes and red bell pepper.
- Serve immediately.