- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved and salted
- 1⁄2 red onion, cut into slivers
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cucumber slices in a colander, add salt, toss. Let stand over a bowl until juice has drained (30-45 minutes). Pat cucumbers dry and put in large salad bowl.
- Add remaining vegetables along with the cilantro and oil. Toss.
- Add vinegar and pepper. Toss.