Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr
another one from Companys Coming "kids Cook". I love these easy luch ideas! I like to use garden vegetable cream cheese and add tomato when I make these for myself.....
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese (plain or herbed)
- 4 flour tortillas, 8-inch each
- 1 cucumber, quarted lengthwise
- Spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese on each tortilla.
- Lay a cucumber spear at the edge of each tortilla. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll each tortilla up around cucumber. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and chill 1 hr before serving.
A tasty and super-easy way to use the bounty of summer vegetables that are in season now. I used Toffuti's "Better Than Cream Cheese" to make it non-dairy. I also skipped the salt; the veggies were so fresh, I didn't want to influence their flavor too much.