Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wanted a burger but something more healthy than beef, & with a twist. I came up with these & they're great!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dice cucumber in small sqaures & place in small bowl.
- Mix all seasonings and lemon juice into cucumbers.
- Pour cucumber mix into bigger bowl and add gound turkey.
- Smash & mix together with hands & then form into patties.
- You can either use grill or spray frying pan with non-stick oil and heat on low-medium heat.
- Cook burgers 4-5 minutes on each side or untill done & eat with favorite bread or buns, we used pumpernickel rolls & it was amazing!
Great turkey burgers! Loved the fresh taste provided by the cucumber. I sprinkled some Greek seasoning on the outside of the burgers before I pan-fried them and it went really well with the other flavors. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
Chef Em knows what she's talking about, healthy and awesome!