Recipe by Chef Emolee #1435538
I wanted a burger but something more healthy than beef, & with a twist. I came up with these & they're great!
Top Review by loof
Great turkey burgers! Loved the fresh taste provided by the cucumber. I sprinkled some Greek seasoning on the outside of the burgers before I pan-fried them and it went really well with the other flavors. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice cucumber in small sqaures & place in small bowl.
- Mix all seasonings and lemon juice into cucumbers.
- Pour cucumber mix into bigger bowl and add gound turkey.
- Smash & mix together with hands & then form into patties.
- You can either use grill or spray frying pan with non-stick oil and heat on low-medium heat.
- Cook burgers 4-5 minutes on each side or untill done & eat with favorite bread or buns, we used pumpernickel rolls & it was amazing!