Recipe by Anissa
This is nice for a change on a hot summer day. Easy to make, I made this ahead and just put into the fridge until we were ready to eat. This came from Taste of Home magazine.
Top Review by berry271
Had tonight on a hot summer day. The tuna (actually I made it with salmon this time, but I'm sure tuna will taste very similar) salad itself was very nice, my husband really enjoyed it. It was nice on the cucumber too. I wasn't sure how easy it would be too eat, but it fits pretty well in your hand. Might try sometime as a sandwich and put cucumber slices on it.
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, flaked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt