Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A light"pick me up" summer side dish for any meal
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced ultra thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Mix together the following ingredients: Cucumber, tomato, onion, garlic, peppers, and dill.
- Spash over and mix in: vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Very good. I added only one jalapeno and that was enough heat for me, but I did add more dill. Thanks for sharing.