Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originates from Southern Living's Quick and Easy Weeknight Favorites.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- lettuce leaf
- Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with fork or small whisk.
- Combine olives,tomato,and cucumber in a bowl.
- Pour dressing mixture over tomato mixture;toss.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes, if desired.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.
I was looking for something simple for cukes and tomatos, this filled the bill very nicely, We loved the combination. I was out of lemons , so I used balsamic vinegar instead, worked out very well. I arranged them a little diferently, in slices, poured the dressing over and sprinkled the ripe olives over. I will be making this one again, thanks for posting.
This was a very nice light salad, quite easy to prepare, could use a little more flavor, next time I will add a little more Dijon mustard. thanks