- 4 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber, and onion.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
- If you want your kids to eat it, try dicing the veggies really small and giving them chips and allow them to 'dip.'.
- It's also suggested to put this on top of toast? Haven't tried it but it sounds interesting.