Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple but good. I like to use the European cucumbers for this dish and the mandoline makes quick work of slicing them thinly.
- 1⁄2 cup cream-style cottage cheese with chives
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups thinly sliced unpeeled cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- Combine all ingredients except cukes and tomatoes. Arrange the cukes on a bed of lettuce and garnish with the tomato wedges.