Recipe by Kelly0412
The original recipe came from Allrecipes.com but I made some minor changes. I added a can of black beans and increased the cilantro and lime juice amounts. This is a really nice (and light) side dish for summer grill outs! ENJOY!!
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This was a very good salad, very refreshing, made according to directions, but only used one lime and I thought that was plenty, actually might have enjoyed it with a little less lime.
- 8 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 limes, juice of
- salt and pepper, to taste