Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original recipe came from Allrecipes.com but I made some minor changes. I added a can of black beans and increased the cilantro and lime juice amounts. This is a really nice (and light) side dish for summer grill outs! ENJOY!!
- 8 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 limes, juice of
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
This was a very good salad, very refreshing, made according to directions, but only used one lime and I thought that was plenty, actually might have enjoyed it with a little less lime.
Wow! Very good- I only had 1 cucumber and 1 large tomato so I cut-back the cilantro, onion portions and only used 2 limes. Will definitely make again.