1/4 Photos of Cucumber Tomato Macaroni Salad
My family loves this salad! --- remember to use both mayo and salad dressing combined, the two dressings combined seem to spark up the taste, plan ahead this needs to be refrigerated overnight to blend the flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked to eldente, drained and rinsed well
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato, chopped with liquid included
- 1 small onion, chopped (more to suit taste)
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 -3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled cooled, and chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's is best)
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons celery salt, to taste
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt, to taste
- black pepper
- 1In a large bowl, combine ALL ingredients; toss to coat (adding more mayo and/or salad dressing to taste).
- 2Cover; refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
- 3Stir before serving.
- 4Note: If you don't want to include the cooked hard-boiled eggs in the salad, I sometimes cook up 6-7 (or how many you desire), and just cut them into four pieces, and just lay them on top evenly around a large bowl with the pasta salad, so people have the option of having them or not-- and it makes for a nice presentaion-- if you are adding them into the salad, then 2-3 chopped should be enough.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Tomato Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 274.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: