Top Review by Jostlori
Yummo!!! Just threw this together at the last minute and - what a great salad! It was super easy and super fresh. Went a bit heavier with the fish sauce because we like the flavor, and used regular tomatoes because we can't get cherry tomatoes here. This is the most wonderful blend of flavors!!!
- 1 garlic clove
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml lime juice, fresh
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno chile, minced, including seeds
- 1.23-2.46 ml fish sauce
- 1 seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise (often plastic-wrapped)
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, quartered lengthwise, cored, then sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick (2 cups)
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 473.18 ml cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince garlic, then mash to a paste with salt using side of a large heavy knife.
- Whisk together lime juice and sugar in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved, then whisk in oil, garlic paste, chile, and fish sauce (to taste).
- Add remaining ingredients, tossing to coat, and add salt to taste.