Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious tangy salad!
Make and share this Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a glass or ceramic bowl.
- 2. Mix well.
- 3. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to chill and let flavors meld (stir mixture again half way through chilling time).