Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Crispy sliced cucumbers in a sweet white sauce, it came from my great aunt and best when eaten chilled! Simple to make and every one loves it!
- 2 whole cucumbers, peeled
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Cut cucumbers into 1/4 inches slices, set aside.
- Whisk milk, vinegar, mayo, and sugar until smooth.
- Combine and serve, but best if chilled for half an hour.
Easy to make and refreshing. I followed the recipe as written and my son and I enjoyed this. We did think it was a tad too sweet and I would cut back on the sugar some next time. I also thought the sauce was a bit thin but it still tasted good.
Very good. Light and refreshing!