Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a light refreshing salad that's perfect to accompany grilled foods. From Alabama Living, the cook time listed is the chilling time.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, peel and slice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- Mix the lime juice and green pepper.
- Combine the cucumbers and strawberries in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle the lime juice and peppers in the bowl.
- Toss all ingredients to combine.
- Chill before serving.
Very unique mix that had everyone wanting seconds at a BBQ I brought this dish to. It got great reviews from all! I was a little weary of the mix of green peppers with strawberries, but it was actually wonderful! Thank you for the recipe!