Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stuff your celery with this for a nice change of flavor. I love it on water crackers as well. You can also add some of the cucumber peel if you like that added taste.
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 small onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Peel and grate cucumbers and onion.
- Squeeze out moisture from both in paper towels or toss in a salad spinner lined with paper towels.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add cucumber and onion, mayonnaise and salt.
- Mix together with a spoon.
- Add lemon juice and mix again.