Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshingly cool spread. People keep coming back for more while asking "What is this!"
Make and share this Cucumber Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄8 cup sour cream
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Peel, Seed and Grate cucumber.
- Remove all excess liquid by placing in a colander and pressing with paper towels.
- Mix in lemon juice, (watch for seeds) dill and garlic powder.
- Best Served on crunchy Garlic Toast, also good on crackers or as a base for a cucumber sandwich.
You couldn't ask for anything simpler to make, and the end result is very tasty. This would be nice with crudite as well as JamiLeigh's other suggestions. I, however, chose to use it on a Greek-style turkey burger in lieu of tzatziki sauce, and it was simply wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014.