Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This salad is so refreshing and addictive! The secret is Marzetti Slaw Dressing, which can be found in the produce section of your grocery store. I have also seen it in the section by the salad dressings.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta (break into thirds)
- 1 (15 ounce) bottlemarzetti coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, sliced thick, quartered
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions for "al dente" ; rinse. Drain well.
- Combine dressing, seasoned salt, pepper, dill weed, half & half. Stir together. Add cucumbers and onions; set aside.
- Combine with pasta. Chill.
- *Best when allowed to sit overnight so all the flavors and the sauce can absorb into the pasta.