Recipe by RealFood57
This salad is so refreshing and addictive! The secret is Marzetti Slaw Dressing, which can be found in the produce section of your grocery store. I have also seen it in the section by the salad dressings.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta (break into thirds)
- 1 (15 ounce) bottlemarzetti coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 4 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, sliced thick, quartered
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions for "al dente" ; rinse. Drain well.
- Combine dressing, seasoned salt, pepper, dill weed, half & half. Stir together. Add cucumbers and onions; set aside.
- Combine with pasta. Chill.
- *Best when allowed to sit overnight so all the flavors and the sauce can absorb into the pasta.