Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs 50 mins
Great St. Patrick's green color! Saw this on the Kraft website. Cook time is setting time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package lime gelatin (8-serving size)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin and salt in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cold water and lemon juice; stir.
- Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Mix sour cream and dressing until well blended.
- Stir into thickened gelatin.
- Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Stir in cucumber, onion and dill weed.
- Pour into 5-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.