Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 hrs 50 mins
Great St. Patrick's green color! Saw this on the Kraft website. Cook time is setting time.
Make and share this Cucumber Sour Cream Mold recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package lime gelatin (8-serving size)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin and salt in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add cold water and lemon juice; stir.
- Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Mix sour cream and dressing until well blended.
- Stir into thickened gelatin.
- Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Stir in cucumber, onion and dill weed.
- Pour into 5-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.