- 1 large English cucumber
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cucumbers in quarters lengthwise, remove and discard the seeds.
- Coarsely grate the cucumber and place it in a bowl add the salt and stir well.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours then drain and rinse in a sieve, pressing to remove excess moisture.
- Mix the chives, dill and yogurt well and add to the cucumbers, stir to mix.