Recipe by Mini Ravindran
A great appetizer...from my collection of recipes.
Top Review by i2CAnCoOK!
The cucumber juice tended to separate from the dip despite my efforts to blot the chopped cucumber with paper towels before adding to recipe. (Used a seedless cucumber). I thought the taste was rather mild. I would substitute seafood sauce, the red kind with horseradish, for the ketchup if I make it again. Looked great though, especially with the cuke and shrimp garnish.
- 1⁄2 lb small shrimp, cooked,peeled and diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cucumber, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce