Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good cool lunch on a hot day, or combine with salad and it makes a light dinner. A glass of good Sauvignon Blanc goes nicely.
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill
- garlic or garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- french bread sandwich bun
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- lettuce leaf
- Combine first seven ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally and spread cream cheese mix over the cut sides.
- Put shrimp on bottom half, cover with cukes and radishes and a little lettuce.
- Top with upper slice of bread.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
This is a real winner. Simple, easy to do and tasty what more could you want. I used the choice of fresh garlic, didn't have garlic salt. And being in Australia I used prawns got a good deal on small tiger prawns. Will be making this again for sure.