Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this while planning my sisters baby shower. They are great!
- 3 burpless cucumbers or 3 English cucumbers
- 1 cup shrimp meat
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 3⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon minced roasted garlic
- Wash cucumbers (peeling is optional).
- Slice in 3/4 inch thick slices.
- Using a melon baller scoop out center careful not to go all the way through.
- Set aside In a blender or food processor combine shrimp (reserving 1/8c for garnish) and garlic.
- Mix into a slightly lumpy mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix just until smooth.
- Spoon about 1 to 1 1/2 T of mixture in each cucumber.
- Garnish top with remaining shrimp.