Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
This quick and easy sauce is delicious served with fish, particularly homemade fish sticks.
- 1 small cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Peel cucumber (if bitter) and scoop out seeds.
- Grate coarsely to make 3/4 cup.
- In 2 cup microwaveable bowl, measure,combine cucumber, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, lemon juice and onion.
- Microwave HIGH 2-3 minutes or until warm (stir once).
This went very well with your homemade fish sticks, thanks!