1/1 Photo of ** Cucumber Sandwiches Everyone Loves **
I never follow recipe's.. so this was one that after a lot of taste testing, I stuck with. Everyone loves it!! It's a great appetizer for the holidays as it is so light & not filling. But I have made these for my kids for a summer brunch or lunch also. I have never tried a lower fat version because I despise fat free mayonnaise & cream cheese but let me know if you try something & it works. I have simplified it since my first 10 times making this recipe as well IT WILL SERVE 12-20 most will want 2nds, trust me :) Enjoy :O)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel cucumbers & remove the seeds (the easiest way is cut them in half lengthwise and scoop with a spoon.) chop cukes into very small pieces put aside.
- 2Combine cream cheese, mayo & all spices in a large bowl & mix well. You can do this by hand or a mixer. It's ok to have lumps. it won't matter.
- 3Add chopped cucumber into the mixture.
- 4Cut crust off of bread and carefully put into large zip shut baggies to keep from drying out. You can also use seasonal cookie cutters for a cute touch.
- 5YOU WILL GET MORE FLAVOR IF YOU MAKE THIS THE NIGHT BEFORE, TO LET ALL INGREDIENTS SET. But it is still delicious made the day of.
- 6Serve the bread separate from spread and have your company make their own little sandwiches. Because nobody wants mushy ones :)
- 7** You may also slice the cucumbers very thin & spread the mix right onto the bread moments before serving. (but the other way is a LOT easier and tastes the same.).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ** Cucumber Sandwiches Everyone Loves **
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: