Recipe by jenpalombi
My lowfat version of cucumber sandwiches. 1 point each according to the WW recipe builder.
Top Review by Mulligan
This recipes makes a lot of mini-sandwiches! I've ended up putting these out on the back patio before dinner to fend off the wolves. DH loved the cheese sauce and ended up putting it on regular sandwiches and using it as a vegetable dip. A tip with using the cukes, after slicing, pat them dry with a paper towel. They're good either way though.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thin
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 ounce hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 loaf pumpernickel cocktail bread
- dill weed (for garnish)