Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My lowfat version of cucumber sandwiches. 1 point each according to the WW recipe builder.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thin
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 ounce hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 loaf pumpernickel cocktail bread
- dill weed (for garnish)
- Mix cream cheese, dressing mix, mayo and sour cream until well blended.
- Spread mixture on pumpernickel slices. Top with a slice of cucumber and sprinkle with dill weed.
This recipes makes a lot of mini-sandwiches! I've ended up putting these out on the back patio before dinner to fend off the wolves. DH loved the cheese sauce and ended up putting it on regular sandwiches and using it as a vegetable dip. A tip with using the cukes, after slicing, pat them dry with a paper towel. They're good either way though.