Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful. My favorite way to use cukes.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled,grated and drained
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients for filling and stir until smooth.
- Spread on thin slices of bread, cover with another slice,.
- and cut into desired shapes.
- 3/4 Celsius filling.
Flavorful and piquant. DH loves this as a sandwich spread on multi-grain bread with lots of greens and tomato slices. Thanks for a healthier alternative to mayo.