1/2 Photos of Cucumber Sandwich at the Empress
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
I recently had the pleasure of visiting The Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC where they have a lovely tea room. This is one of the recipes used over the years at their Afternoon Tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the butter and mayonnaise on both slices of bread.
- 2Add thinly sliced cucumber to one slice of bread.
- 3Add seasoning to cucumbers.
- 4Top with the other slice of bread.
- 5Cut off crusts and slice into squares or triangles. Sandwiches should be small for finger foods.
- 6OPTIONAL: Add horseradish to the mayonnaise to give the sandwich a bit of a bite.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Sandwich at the Empress
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 120.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: