Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salsa recipe from my friend, Sheryl. Fast and easy to make. Delicious with tortilla chips or any Mexican food! If you like cucumbers, you'll love this!!
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 ounces cansdiced jalapenos
- 1⁄4 bunch cilantro
- 6 green onions, diced
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- You may need to do in 2 batches.
- Blenderize to desired consistency.
- Salt to taste.
- If you like it chunkier, add extra diced cucumber, tomato, and green onion when placing in jars.
- Stores in glass jar in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
- Serve with chips or food.
This was really good, not too spicy. I took the seeds out of the peppers. But it makes A LOT!!! I couldn't possible eat it all!