Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a recipe had asked for after doing a Miche Party for gal....it was so good I could not stop eating it! It does make a large amount so you might want to cut it in half for a smaller gathering.
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 yellow pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons your favorite salsa
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1. In a large bow. dice all vegetables small. Add ranch dressing, salsa and shredded co-jack cheese. Mix well and chill for about an hour to let all flavors blend together.
- 2. Server with Nacho Chips.