Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great thing to take to parties! Everywhere I take it, people want the recipe. It is also nice for people who like a salsa type dip, but do not like the heat.
- 6 cucumbers, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you want it)
- Put all the chopped veggie in a big bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the dressing and sugar with the vinegar.
- Pour over veggies, and stir well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This is a really nice, refreshing salsa for those who don't like the heat usually found in salsa. I added a dash of salt and black pepper, and 2 cloves of minced garlic and it worked nicely. Thanks:) ~Manda
This is a great recipe. I just made it for a party over the weekend and everybody loved it. My sister-in-law even wanted the recipe! V