Recipe by Kaarin
This is fresh and crunchy. Almost all the ingredients come straight from the garden. A great use for those surplus cucumbers and tomatoes-you can only make so many pickles, right?! Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Mimpard
With a bumper crop of cucumbers, I tried this recipe and was delighted. I put all the ingredients into my food processor and then emptied the mixture into a colander and let it drain for an hour. Next time I will add more salt. This is good on chips, great on hot dogs, and on a sandwich.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled,seeded,chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded,minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt