Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another selection to add to your make-ahead brunch menu.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small cucumber, seeded, peeled, and diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 12 miniature bagels, split (24 miniature rye bread slices may be substituted for bagels)
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Process cream cheese and next 5 ingredients in a food processor until combined, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover cream cheese mixture, and chill 1 hour.
- Place split bagels on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until bagels (or rye bread slices) are toasted.
- Spread cucumber mixture on cut side of each bagel half, and top each portion with smoked salmon.