Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing! I had a Cucumber Salad at a local Thai restaurant and tried to duplicate it. This has a nice little kick!
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- kosher salt
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly slice
- In a small bowl whisk together rice vinegar, sweet Thai chili sauce, sesame oil, sugar, granulated garlic and salt.
- Place sliced cucumber and onion in another bowl. Pour vinaigrette over and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Toss once more before serving.
- I don’t think it gets much easier than that. Enjoy! :).
Great salad. I used red onion. Thanks The Motherchef :) Made for Name that ingredient tag game
Terrific salad! I know I'll be making this often when the garden cucumbers are here. I loved the flavors in this and that it was so easy to make.
Tasty cucumber salad! I left out the onion but other than that, followed it exactly. Will make this one again!