- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- kosher salt
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, thinly slice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl whisk together rice vinegar, sweet Thai chili sauce, sesame oil, sugar, granulated garlic and salt.
- Place sliced cucumber and onion in another bowl. Pour vinaigrette over and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Toss once more before serving.
- I don’t think it gets much easier than that. Enjoy! :).