- 4 cucumbers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup of good vinegar (not red)
- 3⁄4 cup of real sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumbers and slice very, very thin.
- Put in mixing bowl.
- Peel and chop clove of garlic, add to cucumber slices.
- Add Salt, and sugar to cucumber slices.
- Mix in sour cream and vinegar and toss well, I use my hands, till cucumbers slices and sour cream are all frothy and foamy.
- Place in serving dish and sprinkle a little paprika on top for decoration, and serve well chilled.