Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was so refreshing and unique. I couldn't stop eating this. A welcome change from the creamy cucumber salads I was used to. This goes great as a side with wraps or tacos. Originally from Quick Fix. Don't make this too far in advance as the cukes will wilt over time.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1 (12 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped (a small handful of leaves)
- 1 -2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, to taste (or sherry vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, oranges, mint, vinegar, and oil.
- Toss to combine.
- Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
This IS a unique and refreshing salad. Quick and just a bit different. Cannot be improved upon. Thank you for the gift of this recipe.