Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice low fat salad that is quick and easy to put together.
Make and share this Cucumber Salad With Dill recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons sugar substitute (Sugar Twin, Sweet & Low, etc.)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 cucumbers, sliced with seeds removed
- 1 large red onion, sliced thin and separated into rings
- Combine low fat sour cream, lemon juice, sugar substitute, garlic salt and dill weed; blend well.
- Add cucumber and red onion.
- Cover and refrigerate till well chilled.