Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favourite salads. I got this from an old magazine and this was part of the spread for a wedding reception.
- 125 ml sour cream
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- 60 ml lime juice or 60 ml lemon juice
- 60 ml fresh dill, minced
- 2 medium English cucumbers
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the sur cream, mayonnaise, lime juice and dill. Season to taste.
- Score the cucumbers lengthways with the tines of a fork. Slice 3mm thick and toss in the dressing.
- Serve on a platter.
Yummy! I had dill and lime juice and was looking for a recipe that would use both. I served this over some baby greens (didn't have cucumbers) immediately after making and it was deliccious. Can't wait to see what the rest will taste like tomorrow for lunch.