Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to prepare this one soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe.
- 1 packet lime gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cucumber, scrubbed & grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Let cool.
- Add cucumber and onion to gelatin.
- Fold in sour cream, cottage cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Pour into 6 cup mold and refrigerate at least four hours before serving.
a very special and effective appetizer; it wowed my guests. sprinkle cilantro on top before serving. fancy and easy; i love it. :0)