1/10 Photos of Cucumber Salad
2 hrs 5 mins
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Cucumber with sour cream and chives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and thinly slice the cucumber using a sharp knife or a mandolin. Place the cucumber in a colander and season with half the salt and 1/2 the pepper. Leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, mix together sour cream, vinegar, rest of salt and pepper, dill, and half of chives.
- 3Mix together cucumbers, dressing, and top with rest of chives.
- 4Please check for seasonings, sometimes you may want to add more salt/and or pepper.
- 5Let sit in icebox for 2-3 hours to really chill!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 592.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g