- 1 whole cucumber
- 4 tablespoons tbsps sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided into half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and thinly slice the cucumber using a sharp knife or a mandolin. Place the cucumber in a colander and season with half the salt and 1/2 the pepper. Leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together sour cream, vinegar, rest of salt and pepper, dill, and half of chives.
- Mix together cucumbers, dressing, and top with rest of chives.
- Please check for seasonings, sometimes you may want to add more salt/and or pepper.
- Let sit in icebox for 2-3 hours to really chill!