Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gosh this is so easy and so good! Also this recipe can be used with Splenda, instead of sugar.
- Peel skin from cucumbers if desired and seed them.
- Chop tomatoes in large chunks.
- Chop onion in rings and quarter.
- In a large bowl add sugar and vinegar.
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes and onions to the sugar and vinegar mixture.
- Better if served right away.
- Makes 4 servings.
this recipe was good & easy to make. it's not the type of cucumber salad recipe i've grown up with, but it is good all the same. a great summer time side dish to go w/any meat on the grill. i loved that it was such a light & crisp flavor.