Recipe by Chef Ain't B's
Gosh this is so easy and so good! Also this recipe can be used with Splenda, instead of sugar.
Top Review by crunchymomof2
this recipe was good & easy to make. it's not the type of cucumber salad recipe i've grown up with, but it is good all the same. a great summer time side dish to go w/any meat on the grill. i loved that it was such a light & crisp flavor.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel skin from cucumbers if desired and seed them.
- Chop tomatoes in large chunks.
- Chop onion in rings and quarter.
- In a large bowl add sugar and vinegar.
- Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes and onions to the sugar and vinegar mixture.
- Better if served right away.
- Makes 4 servings.