Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cucumber salad is a must in the summertime! It's cold and creamy and the perfect addition to any grilled meat! WE have this a lot!
- 4 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Place sliced cucumbers and sliced onions in a bowl and set to the side.
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper until combined.
- Pour mayo mixture over cucumbers and toss to combine.
- Chill until time to serve.
- * I usually add more than 2 tbls of dill because we love dill.