Recipe by Darlene Summers
Really good on a hot day and well worth the trouble. Time is minus the overnight refrigeration.
- 6 large cucumbers
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Score and thinly slice 6 large cucumbers.
- Layer slices in bowl, lightly salting between layers.
- Cover slices with weighted plate; refrigerate overnight.
- RINSE slices under running cold water; drain thoroughly.
- BLEND in mixture of vinegar, sugar, pepper, and dill; cover and marinate 1 more hour in refrigerator.