Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
I originally got this recipe from my aunt who is a chef. I modified it a bit with what I had on hand and it works just as well
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Cut cucumbers and mix with salt.
- Marinate for 2hrs.
- Pour out any liquid from cucumbers and put in vinegar, sugar and dill.
- Refrigerate again for at least 1hr before serving.
A lovely and easy recipe to put together. So nice on a hot summer's day.
Thank you for posting.