Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy cucumber salad is low fat and calories.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 (1 g) packages Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup water
- Mix equal, mayo, water and vinegar throughly.
- Slice cucumber and onions very thin.
- Pour mixture over cucumbers and onions and refrigerate about an hour before serving.
Very good salad. I think next time, I will add some sour cream (no fat of course!) to make it taste a bit Russian.
This was ok. Certainly edible, but I didn't feel like it had much flavor. Fine as a dinner side, though.
Nice, light flavor. Easy to put together! I also added a touch of salt and dill seasoning.