Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This congealed salad is different and unusually refreshing.
Make and share this Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, diced
- Dissolve Jello in hot water.
- Add cream cheese, dressing, horseradish, and salt, and beat until smooth.
- Blend in lemon juice.
- Chill until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Stir in cucumber and onion.
- Put into molds or 8 inch square cake pan and chill until set.
- Serve with a teaspoon of mayonnaise and a teaspoon of grated hardboiled egg on top if desired.