1/1 Photo of Cucumber Salad
This is very refreshing, and great for a hot day. Fresh cucumbers and radishes out of the garden, can't ask for anything better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel cucumbers.
- 2Cut off and discard about 1 inch off ends.
- 3Cut cucumbers into think slices.
- 4Peel onion and cut into thin slices.
- 5Thinly cut radishes.
- 6Place cucumber, onion, and radish slices into a colander; sprinkle generously with salt and stir to distribute the salt evenly.
- 7Let stand 40 minutes, until slices are limp.
- 8Rinse well to remove the salt; drain and pat dry on paper towels.
- 9Stir together vinegar and sugar in a large bowl.
- 10Add the cucumbers, onions, radishes, and dill and a good grinding of fresh pepper and mix well.
- 11Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar